City Based Beverages Sales Assistant
About the business
CherryHill Orchards is an established Australian, family-owned company, committed to delivering out of the ordinary cherry products and experiences to Australian families. We've extended our love of cherries into a range of locally produced natural cherry beverages. We've gained traction in select gourmet grocers, bottle shops and cafes in and around Melbourne, and we now have the opportunity to take our little range to the next level!
About the role
You will be working with passionate and supportive people who have a love for cherries and cherry beverages. Although based in our Yarra Valley office, you will be spending the majority of your time in and around Melbourne, bringing a little piece of CherryHill Orchards to foodie haunts in the city and surrounds.
You will be very involved in the success and growth of our business at this exciting time, including;
· Achieving annual budgets and sales targets
· Helping to rollout the Beverages Strategy by growing targeted retail outlets and driving high sell-through within those stores.
· Regular instore visits to build & nurture relationships with key store decision makers
· Conducting beverage tastings and consumer promotions whilst always promoting responsible service of alcohol at pop up events and instore
· Arranging merchandise and point of sale in store in accordance with Cherryhill promotional campaigns
· Responsibility for the delivery of proactive, prompt and courteous customer service
· Sourcing new stockists according to the Cherryhill distribution strategy
· Delivering presentations to existing and prospective clients to win business and drive new revenue streams
· Providing regular reporting on sales targets and progress being made
· Administrative tasks including order processing & CRM tool management
· Always working in a manner that is within the set WH&S guidelines
Ideally you will be highly engaging with a proven ability to build rapport with a wide range of people to foster genuine, productive and collaborative relationships. You will have a high level of accuracy and eye for detail, along with being;
· A passionate foodie, with a keen interest or experience in beverages
· A proactive go-getter who loves achieving results!
· Bring energy and drive to achieve success
· Client focused – with the ability to effectively build and maintain quality customer relationships
· Well organised, agile and adaptable
· Flexible, dynamic, driven
· Excellent communication skills
· Available to work on weekends
What's in it for you?
In return, we offer:
· A fast paced, dynamic & challenging work environment
· Variety, support and development
· Flexible working arrangements
Oh and did we mention fresh, juicy cherries during the Summer Harvest!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. Our vision and values are at the heart of everything we do. They're important to us and to everyone who works at Cherryhill Orchards.
o We are Respectful
o We are Progressive
o We are Resourceful
o We are Passionate
If you feel you're up for the challenge, can hit the ground running and want to join our busy and dynamic team please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org