Cherries, Cheese & Chocolate
The pefect day trip to the Yarra Valley
Do you love cherries, cheese and chocolate? We sure do! That’s why we have teamed up with Yarra Valley Dairy and Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates in Montrose to bring you the ultimate foodies day trip in the Yarra Valley.
This mid-week experience will kick off with a delightful cheese tasting at the Yarra Valley Dairy’s charming farm gate cafe. At your leisure, you’ll embark on a scenic drive to CherryHill Orchards Coldstream, our expansive 100-acre orchard, where you can pick fresh cherries straight from the tree. To conclude your day, indulge in a decadent afternoon with your choice of cake, coffee, and, of course, an array of exquisite chocolates at Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolate store in Montrose, set on a stunning property at the foot of the Dandenong ranges.
This is a self-drive experience, that encourages you to enjoy each stop at your own pace, with take-home goodies included in each stop. What a divine way to discover the region!
1st Stop: Yarra Valley Dairy
- A 15-minute tasting session of 10 delicious cheeses. *Must arrive on time*
- Choose your favourite Yarra Valley Dairy cheese to take away.
- You will be gifted a Yarra Valley Dairy cooler bag to keep your produce fresh throughout the day.
2ND STOP: CHERRYHILL ORCHARDS – COLDSTREAM
- An hour of cherry-picking fun in the orchard, our friendly orchard guides will take you to the best spots in the orchard and instruct on how to pick cherries fresh from the tree.
- Indulge in as many cherries as your belly desires, whilst picking.
- Take home 500g of handpicked cherries in a CherryHill box.
3rd Stop: Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolate – Montrose
- Enjoy any beverage and cake of choice, plus receive a complimentary chocolate.
- 5 tray of Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates, to take away
- Last available seating time for dine-in is 5pm.
Important things to note:
- Lunch not included, however there are delicious food options that you can purchase at your desired venue along the way.
- The most important time to remember is the start time! Your Yarra Valley Dairy cheese tasting is a 15-minute experience that will commence on time as per the selected time on your ticket. There is no set time for your Cherry-Picking entry or Hahndorfs, just keep in mind that both venues close at 5pm.
- This is a self-drive experience, transport is not included.
- This experience is not designed for children therefore there is no child ticket option. You are more than welcome to bring your little ones along and purchase items for them as you wish along the way. Please note, cherry-picking is a ticketed experience so you will need to pre-purchase tickets for children that you wish to bring.
- Mid-week. No weekends available.
- No refunds, date/time changes or cancellations within 72 hours of the date booked.