Cherry Blossom Brunch & Lunch
Maximum table of 6 people. Selected dates from 25 September – 4 October.
If you would like to visit our stunning orchard and witness our cherry blossom in full bloom with a small group of family or friends, then this is the perfect option for you! Designed for small groups of up to six, our cherry blossom brunch or lunch sharing platter lets you enjoy shared moments amidst breathtaking rows of cherry blossom. Enjoy a lazy, stress free all-inclusive share-platter meal that is prepared fresh on-site in the beautiful Yarra Valley.
Brunch is a fully catered event from 10am – 12pm, and lunch between 1pm-3pm, served shared platter style for joyous sharing moments.
Brunch Shared Platter Menu:
- Coconut, ginger @ pineapple muesli cups, spiced yoghurt (v)(gf) (vg)
- French toast: brioche, rhubarb compote, cinnamon mascarpone (v)
- Fresh seasonal fruit and mint skewers (gf)(vg)
- Buckwheat blini topped with smoked salmon, avocado creme and balsamic pearls (gf)(vg)
- Scrambled egg and bacon brioche sliders served with a cherry tomato chutney
- *Scrambled egg and balsamic mushroom brioche sliders served with a cherry tomato chutney (vegetarian or vegan option available upon request)
Lunch Shared Platter Menu:
- ‘Kens’ Healesville Venison, slow braised in Bulong Cabernet, charred radicchio and glazed cherries (gf)
- Yarra Valley Pasta, lemon parsley linguine with Buxton smoked trout creme sauce
- Yarra Valley Pasta, served with Mediterranean vegetable ragu and shaved parmesan (vegetarian or vegan option available upon request)
- Heirloom carrots with honey, dill and mustard butter (v) (gf) (vg)
- Cost leaves, radish mint with citrus dressing (gf) (v) (vg)
- Cherry clafoutis finished with cherry ice-cream
- Chocolate chestnut torte with cherries marinated in strega (gf)
- Yarra Valley dairy cheese plates with house made quince paste, Wandin strawberries, cherry chutney, ‘Grants Crust’ fruit bread and Asterisk kitchen lavosh.
(gf) gluten free (v) vegetarian (vg) vegan option available
What you will receive
- Maximum per booking 6 people.
- Duration of booking 2 hours, 10am-12pm for brunch. 1-3pm for lunch.
- Alternative kids menu is available for lunch.
- Vegan and vegetarian options available as stated in menu.
- Please note that you can cancel your booking 72 hours prior and receive a full refund.
If you wish to cancel your booking, you will need to give 72 hours notice to receive a full refund. No changes can be accommodated without 72 hours notice.
Your safety and peace of mind is paramount to us, and this experience meets all COVID-19 health and safety requirements. For more information on our COVID-19 policy for the safety of our guests and staff read here
Out of stock