High Tea & Cherry-Picking
From $64.00 AUD
From November 27th (mid-week)
CherryHill Orchards and Mary Eats Cake proudly present a fusion of two delightful worlds – the joy of Cherry-Picking and the Elegance of High Tea. This is an exclusive mid-week event that runs throughout our Cherry-Picking Festival, and is designed for lovers of food and fun.
Mary Eats Cake – Montrose
- A luxurious High Tea Experience that promises to tantalise your taste buds and leave you feeling indulged.
- Toast to the day’s adventures with a refreshing glass of French Sparkling upon your arrival.
- Your High Tea package includes: Four delectable savouries, unlimited scones, three sweets.
- Must arrive as per the booked time on your ticket
CHERRYHILL ORCHARDS – WANDIN EAST
- 2-hours of cherry-picking fun in the orchard, our friendly orchard guides will take you to the best spots in the orchard and instruct on how to pick cherries fresh from the tree.
- Indulge in as many cherries as your belly desires, whilst picking.
- Take home 500g of handpicked cherries in a CherryHill box.
- May arrive anytime before or after your High Tea (CherryHill’s last picking session commences at 3pm)
Don’t miss this opportunity to delight in cherries and high tea. Book your tickets today!
Mary Eats Cake Montrose : 13 Leith Rd, Montrose VIC 3765
CherryHill Orchards Wandin: 474 Queens Road, Wandin East VIC 3139
Further details of offer:
- Mon-Fri, selected dates only
- Package available: 27th Nov 2023 – 7th Jan 2024
- Excluding: Mondays, Tuesdays, Public Holidays & Xmas Closure dates: Mon 25th Dec – Tue 2nd Jan(Inclusive).
If you wish to cancel your booking, you will need to give 72 hours notice to receive a full refund. No changes can be accommodated without 72 hours notice.