Sustainability at CherryHill Orchards
As a third-generation agricultural business, CherryHill Orchards understands the importance of minimising our impact on the environment and ensuring that we contribute positively to a sustainable future.
CherryHill is proud to be working towards the Australian 2025 National Packaging Targets and has made the following changes:
- Phasing out of single use plastic items at our tourism visitor centres, including cups, straws and spoons
- Conscious reduction in electricity and energy usage, as well as employing sustainably sourced energy
- Large scale 100KW solar power installation at our packing facility
- Established water saving, water recycling and treatment programs at our orchards, tourism and packing facilities
- Eliminating non-recyclable packaging and replacing with packaging that is fully recyclable
CherryHill continues to work towards a more sustainable and stable environment. We are committed to continuing to research, test and implement sustainable options throughout our business.