Cherryhill Terms and conditions
As a condition of using this website, you agree to comply with and be subject to the following terms and conditions of use.
- Placing an order with Cherryhill requires you to provide details about yourself that are true and correct in all respects.
- By a placing an order with Cherryhill you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- Orders containing alcohol are restricted to customers over the age of 18 years. If you do not confirm you are 18 years or over, your order will not be processed.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the recipient of your order is 18 years or over. You may wish to notify the recipient to avoid non-delivery.
Size and Variety of Cherries
All stock is subject to availability.
- Our cherries are sized using an optical grader not a ruler or measuring tape.
- We provide as a minimum 28mm+ cherries in our extra large packs and 26mm+ cherries in our large packs.
- The taste/colour/texture of cherries is dependent on the variety and can vary considerably.
- As the cherries we send are fresh, we cannot guarantee the variety of cherries sent out each day as this varies depending on the type being picked. We will not be able to cater for specific requests.
- As cherries do not ripen once they are picked we are unable to send pink or red cherries.
- We cannot guarantee availability of certain varieties on exact dates.
Cancellations of / Changes to Orders
- We do not offer refunds for order cancellations once the order is dispatched.
- Changes to orders or delivery addresses can usually be accommodated if you call before the order has been processed and despatched (generally around 12pm two days before your desired delivery date).
- We cannot contact delivery drivers to make alternate delivery arrangements once orders have left Cherryhill.
- Cherryhill will not accept responsibility for incorrect address information provided by the customer. We will not refund or replace cherries where incorrect information has been supplied and Cherryhill is not at fault.
- Australia Post drivers are not obligated to follow any delivery instructions left on your shipping label or at your delivery destination. This includes but is not limited to; placing parcels in eskies, calling phone numbers on arrival or leaving parcels in areas other than your front door.
- Australia Post drivers may deem some delivery destinations inappropriate to leave a parcel and will card the recipient. Parcels will be redirected to the closest LPO for pick up by the recipient.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your delivery is accepted and that the cherries are kept in a cool place. Cherryhill will not accept responsibility for spoilage due to poor storage once Australia Post delivers the cherries.
Liability and Third Party
Cherryhill shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the handling of your order by any third parties.