Nikon Photography Workshop
$22.00 PER PERSON
17 SEPTEMBER – 2 OCTOBER
hosted by nikon school australia
We’re very excited to be partnering with Nikon to bring you inspiring and easy-to-grasp photographic walking tours through our stunning cherry blossom this Spring!
Whether you know your photography or are just starting out, spend a tranquil hour with expert Nikon School lecturers Josh and Cormac. Our stunning cherry blossoms make the ultimate backdrop for capturing gorgeous, detailed photos.
During your time with us, you’ll learn:
Topics include composition, focusing tips, aperture for desired depth of field and shutter speeds for best exposure.
- Manipulating aperture for depth of field
- Matching shutter speed and ISO with aperture
- Focussing tips
What to bring:
- DSLR, mirrorless or point and shoot camera
- Fully charged camera battery/batteries
- Lenses (if applicable)
- Memory cards
- Appropriate clothing and sun protection
Ticket holders will need to have access to their own camera.
Workshop ticket includes entry into the Blossom Festival