High Tea in the Blossoms
Hosted by Mary Eats Cake
This year, we are excited to be partnering with the divine team at Mary Eats Cake to offer you a luxury High Tea, nestled amongst a private row of cherry blossoms. This picturesque High Tea will have you dining in style with a fully catered food and beverage package on a beautifully styled long table, a delightful fusion of sophistication and nature’s charm.
This is an exclusive event, running for one day only throughout our Blossom Festival, located at our Wandin East orchard.
$189 per person
- Entry to the Blossom festival with views of the stunning surrounds
- Cherry inspired High Tea experience (including Mary’s famous fluffy scones)
- Glass of French sparkling on arrival
- One CherryHill specialty cocktail or mocktail
- Unlimited speciality teas
- Cherry macaron take home gift
- Long shared table adorned with flowers, vintage crockery and speciality decor
- VIP lounge and private bar area (additional drinks can be purchased)
- Inspired photo opportunities amongst the blossoms and festival
11am – 1pm, with a 60-person maximum per sitting.
Things to note
Limited spots are available for this special event, we recommend booking in advance.
Only Vegetarian or Low Gluten dietary requirements can be catered for as an alternative to the standard menu, please indicate this upon booking.
In the event of wet weather, strong winds or any other extreme conditions, the High Tea will proceed and be hosted within a marquee on site.
No refunds ot cancellations. All bookings are made directly through Mart Eats Cake and are subject to their special event Terms & Conditions.